If you need to clean large areas quickly, you can save time with the Shop-Vac 2850010 Back Pack Vacuum. There is no need to drag it along on the floor because you carry it on your back, which requires less effort to get through the job. The appliance is extremely efficient. You will not be concerned about snagging it on something as you clean, like with most vacuum cleaners, and you can get on to the next area.
Adjustable Harness Systems Fits Anybody
Everybody has a different body type and the Shop-Vac 2850010 will fit virtually anyone with its fully adjustable harness system designed for comfort. Individuals can get around easily and comfortably and there are no worries about injuries associated with carrying the vacuum because designers have made sure it is safe for long-term use. You will barely notice the device on your back making it easier to vacuum in hard to reach corners unlike a regular vacuum, which requires the user to manhandle the bulky machine around corners and into tight spots.
Durable 2.0 HP Electric Motor Gets the Job Done
The Shop-Vac 2850010 runs on a powerful electrical 2.0 horsepower motor durable enough to handle even the toughest cleaning jobs. The vacuum is strong enough to suck up even large pieces of debris and you will have to take care where you aim the suction head. The industrial strength motor will pick up debris the first time you run the head over a dirty area with no need to move the vacuum head repeatedly back and forth over the same spot just to clean it. This vacuum will clear all the debris, dirt and dust in its path the first time saving you time and effort on every cleaning job.
The Shop-Vac 2850010 Specifications and Features
* The Shop-Vac Back Pack vacuum is suitable for use in commercial and residential applications where the user needs to clean a large area quickly and efficiently.
* The powerful motor is compact enough to make the Shop-Vac easy to carry and simple to store without the need for a lot of space.
* The 2 HP motor runs on electricity and is an industrial grade two-stage unit powerful enough to suck up any debris it comes across.
* The main hose is more than five feet long and the 50-foot extension cord allows you to work in a large area without the need to constantly move the plug to a more convenient location.
* The vacuum comes with several accessories including a round brush, a 6-inch nozzle, a special tool to get into crevices, an adapter, a selector nozzle for dual surface cleaning and aluminum extension wands to reach high places and clean behind and underneath heavy equipment.
* The vacuum weighs just 22.9 pounds and Amazon offers shipping to United States and APO/FPO addresses only.
* Your purchase includes a 1-year warranty on the item.
Customer Ratings and Reviews
Amazon currently has nine customer reviews for this vacuum and it has an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
Here is one partial review (by Jeff S.):
Goodbye to dustcloths, brooms, dustpans! I use the wand with brush attachment for cobwebs. table, windowsills, switch to the T-attachment for furniture, [and] then wrap up with the floor attachment which works equally well for wood/tile floors and oriental rugs. Some people might find the backpack model cumbersome, but in my mind it beats lugging a canister around and having to move it every 5 feet (especially for steps!)… good power/noise ratio and power/weight ratio. One minor complaint is that the T-handle doesn’t have an integrated dirt-loosening brush; I swapped it out with a more effective version from an old upright.
This vacuum is slightly more expensive than other models, but also includes a variety of accessories and attachments which makes it a good consumer deal.